• Open the app,
• Click on Allow Advert Skipper,
• A affirmation modal will seem. Click on OK.
• Within the Accessibility display, discover the choice Advert Skipper and activate it.
• A safety message will seem. Learn it and click on Permit.
• That is it. Now you can watch your movies with out listening to adverts, and auto-skipping them when obtainable.
ACTIVATION INSTRUCTIONS (VIDEO)
This video was recorded from a Poco X3 smartphone. Your system could have a barely totally different technique to activate Accessibility companies, relying on the system mannequin and Android model.
For those who discover the app has all of a sudden stopped working, attempt disabling the battery optimization for Advert Skipper app in Configuration Settings of Android System, and open the Advert Skipper once more to reactivate the accessibility service.
If the difficulty persists, please uninstall and reinstall the app, and configure it once more. Sorry for the inconvenience, I could not but discover a dependable methodology to restart the app in background when Android randomly kills it.
Open-source, 100% free Android App that skips Video Advertisements (does NOT block them).
By no means fear about clicking “Skip Button” to skip annoying adverts once more! This app does it for you 🙂
Advert Skipper does three issues if you find yourself watching your movies on YouTube:
– Waits for Video Advertisements to seem;
– When Video Advert seems, it mutes the media quantity;
– If the advert has the “Skip Advert” choice after 5 seconds, the app clicks the “Skip Advert” button as quickly because it seems and unmutes the media quantity.
Advert Skipper acts as an Accessibility Service, so after putting in it, you could open the app and allow it manually, as Accessibility companies have elevated permissions in your system and might learn and work together with all of the system’s display.
Nonetheless, Advert Skipper solely acts on the video app’s display. Be happy to test the supply code at https://github.com/alfeugds/adskipper